[atlarge-discuss] Sunrise for IDNs?

The ICANN Board (through resolutions 03.47, 03.48, 03.49) has signaled its
intent to move forward on the topic of Internationalized Domain Names.  A
policy issue that is sure to emerge concerns the need, or lack of need, for a
Sunrise Period for IDN registrations.  I am seeking assistance in the
formulation of an issues paper on this topic.  Those of you that have an
interest in this subject matter are requested to contact me off-list.  I hope
to form an ad-hoc group to examine this issue in detail.

Best regards,
Danny Younger