Re: [atlarge-discuss] Panel, elections and over-delaying maneuvers 2

Eric and all fellow members,

  There are no "Rules" as you put it, in place that are assume or
voted upon by the members.  Ergo, there are no rules, period. FULL STOP.

  To assume otherwise, is pure fantasy.  Show me where these "Rules"
to which you speak of are documented and the tally of the members
vote to approve them...