[atlarge-discuss] Re: Spcl Attn. Joe Baptista to:Re: [atlarge-discuss] what most members want

Joe and all fellow members,

  Joe, thank you for chiming in on this very important disagreement!
Well done!  And your response was magnificently hilarious!  >:))~

BTW, I got a big laugh at the time on that DNSO GA election as
I recall.  In fact it is still hilarious, ROFLMAO!  Your response here
was I seriously hope a lesson to Dave and all of our fellow
members.

  Also BTW, I am sure those female personalities that you used
in that election via E-Mail on the DNSO GA were women of
impeccable credentials!  >;) (Wink wink)