RE: [atlarge-discuss] Panel Motion Passed! On to Elections! BULL HOCKEY

If so, then I was wrong. Apologies to all. Still, the other
points stand - along with your comments. I really thought I had
a message that stated the panel life was 6 months but now I can't
find it, and the archives - well, enough said.

Hugh