[atlarge-discuss] you people are nuts

Jeff, you are a primordial ass.  I cannot believe that seemingly logical people are trying to
maintain an intelligent discourse with you.  This does not bode well for the collective
intelligence of the group.  If they would have any common sense they would ignore you
as I have learned to do.  I have a filter that puts Jeff Williams communications in the trash.  It is too bad that others do not learn so quickly.  If at all.

Regards,

Micheal Sherrill