Re: [atlarge-discuss] Panel Motion Passed! On to Elections! BULL HOCKEY

Bruce and all fellow members,

bruce@barelyadequate.info wrote:

> Jeff Williams wrote:
>
> |    Hogwash!  Vittorio and Judyth knew exactly what they were doing
> |  when Vittorio FTP'ed the Membership list to Judyth.  FTP is a
> |  one way file transfer.  You have to have an FTP client up an running
> |  on you PC for it to receive or send.  So I am not buying into this
> |  hogwash at all.
>
> I think you misunderstood her.  Vittorio e-mailed the lists to her, along
> with the FTP access codes for the Web site.  Judyth says they showed up in
> her inbox without her prior knowledge, and I believe her.

  No that is not what I was referring to Bruce. You edited out my full
post.  So again you are the one not understanding.  Read again what
I said IN FULL.  I was talking about Judyth sending FTP the membership
list to you, eric and Jefsey, and than before hand Vittorio sending the
FTP codes and Judyth downloading via FTP the membership list from
Vittorio was a wanton act as FTP as a protocol required that as it is a
one way file transfer protocol facility, ect..

However in any event when some time ago now that Vittorio sent
Judyth and Jan the FTP codes, again Judyth HAD to initiate the
action, and she did.  When she did she took on a responsibility that
she later pledged and oath to protect.  She has now broken that oath,
making her oath worthless, and any subsequent oath VERY circumspect!

  There is NO panel Bruce, despite your, erics, and Jefseys flip-flop
assertions to the contrary and back.  Also as neither Eric or Jefsey
have secure systems for the holding of such data as the membership
list you are acting irresponsibly and endangering ALL of the members,
as did Judyth when she sent that membership data to you, Eric,
and Jefsey.  This act and acceptance of said membership list,
cannot be reasonable, ethical, and IS not a legal means by which
to proceed as already several legal challenges to exactly the same thing
have borne out and are well documented.

  In addition as this fledgling organization does not have legal standing
any such vote by the Panel is also not legitimate such as the one in the
subject line of this thread.  So, without the approval of the membership,
which you nor Eric, nor Jefsey have, as well directly points that you
are all acting without proper constituted membership authority or
the authority or each and every member as is and has been required
unless of until this fledgling organization is duly legally constituted.