[atlarge-discuss] Re: [ga] On the ALAC's Request for Comments

Danny and all former DNSO GA members or other interested parties,

  Danny your quite right here.  This sore subject and set of incidences
surrounding ICANN BoD and staff have been discussed, mentioned
and debated many times before the ALSC and post ALSC.

  But I think you know, or I hope you do, that the ICANN BoD and
staff want to "Control" any at-large organization.  Most probably through
yet another form or type of "Accreditation" as Vittorio hinted at on
an earlier post on this thread..   Hence this would, as many of us know
ICANN now and have known sense MdR 2000 that such a contrivance
of an At-Large would be essentially inconsistent with any real transparency
or openness.

Refrences: http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc12/msg01071.html

  So again the gaming of At-large existence and participation is again
afoot....  The manipulation in the negative for stakeholders/users shall
begin again a la Esther Dyson style!