Re: [atlarge-discuss] power-sharing phobia

On 01:39 23/04/03, Rod Dixon, J.D., LL.M. said:
Hello all, I have re-joined the at-large list, and hope to make a positive
contribution.
Welcome back, Rod. I know who I can nominate now :-)
Glad to see a pro joining us.

IRT. ICANN, I am afraid that Howard Schmidt's resignation leaves ICANN in a position of real dominance without any remaining counter-power. Why would it share that? Can we oppose it. Yes, but not alone and non professionally. We need allies. We need work. I only hope that the next Panel will gather committed active people and will succeed where we enthusiastically yet inefficiently tried.

jfc