Re: [atlarge-discuss] Nominations

Although the INEGroup appreciates the nomination it is in our Bylaws that we cannot hold office in another organization that might gender a conflict of interest.  Besides we are way too busy trying to sort through all the documents and papers and bills that Jeff Williams left behind when he was booted out of INEGroup.  That shed behind his mama’s house that he used as an office was full to the roof with corporate stuff that he never filed, old catalogs, porno magazines, and stacks and stacks of fliers for used car sales, raves, and rap concerts.  It seems Jeff had a part time job passing out these advertisements by placing them on the windshields of automobiles in mall parking lots.  From the looks of it most of the ads never made it onto the cars they just went on the floor next to his desk.  What a mess.

DannyYounger@cs.com wrote:Re: The person(s) nominated must be members of ICANNATLARGE.ORG. If you are
unsure, feel free to visit our membership list at
http://www.icannatlarge.org/view.php?sortorder=chrono and look for their name!

Having reviewed the election instructions and the "Official List of Members"
I nominate:

1. Fidget, Yue You
2. Fuss, Larry
3. Bank, United Investment
4. i2, funs
5. N,n

and I would like to thank the panel for having done such a fine job of
establishing membership criteria for the organization.

Larry Fuss
Spokesman for INEGroup/East Coast Chapter - (Over 129k members/stakeholders strong!)
E-Mail: fussman2003@yahoo.com
Address: 525 Palmtree Lane Clarenville NF A0E1J0