RE: [atlarge-discuss] report on the sending of the Panel Election announce

Joop Teernstra  wrote:

| In order to give these members, who are mostly NOT subscribed
| to this list,
| a chance, you have to publish their names in your web site
| and ask them to
| sen d you an updated address.

Good point!  I'll try and get that updated on the Web site this weekend

| This list of bounces that I received on the last 3  occasions
| may help you.
| .
| .
| .
| Only 21.
| The rest had working addresses.

Joop, could you pass Jefsey and myself any new addresses you have for users
on Jefsey's list?  Jefsey can try sending the message again with the correct
address, and I'll post only the 21 names you mention on the site, and work
on updating the new addresses to the list.

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon
bruce@barelyadequate.info
http://www.barelyadequate.info