[atlarge-discuss] Nomination for the coming elections

I wandered if we had the capacity to move this community into something well established. So I tried to see who I could nominatre. I was very impressed by the list I quickly came with. Each of them with talents I discoverd through mails, common actions, phine calls or even meetings. Some I faught, some I supported. I ran the check very quickly (10 minutes in a rush) so I am sure I missed a few good ones and I know that some important ones (like Danny Younger) did not want to register as a Member. This tells me that we are indeed an important force, if we want to move our oneselves.

So, I decided to start that move in nominating all thiese good ones (please add those that my 10 minutes check forgot - I apologize to them ):

Amadeu Abril i Abril
Asaad Alnajjar
Thierry Amoussougbo
Sebastien Bachollet