[atlarge-discuss] Re: [ga] Announce list for 76,000+ At-Large members

Vittorio, Denise, Danny and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
parties,

  Vittorio, please refrain from discussing Privacy concerns as your actions
with respect to the ICANNATLARGE.ORG membership list you
sent to Judyth and Jan in an insecure manner disqualifies you as
being one that is truly concerned or has any actual knowledge
or privacy issues.

  As I was one of the 5,000 to which Denise sent an announcement
to from the old ALSC announce list, I cannot legitimately fault her
sending the latest announcement from the now so called "ALAC".
In any event and also besides that aspect, no "Committee" that
was not elected by the members of the now so called "ALAC"
should or can legitimately be making any such decision regarding
a new "Announce List" for the ALAC as the "ALAC" has no
individual members and is not structured to have any.  Hence the
now so called "ALAC" cannot legitimately represent Internet
Stakeholders/usres in any fashion other than as a canard for such
representation.