Re: [atlarge-discuss] Nomination for the coming elections

J-F C. (Jefsey) Morfin wrote:

> I wandered if we had the capacity to move this community into something
> well established. So I tried to see who I could nominatre. I was very
> impressed by the list I quickly came with. Each of them with talents I
> discoverd through mails, common actions, phine calls or even meetings. Some
> I faught, some I supported. I ran the check very quickly (10 minutes in a
> rush)  so I am sure I missed a few good ones and I know that some important
> ones (like Danny Younger) did not want to register as a Member. This tells
> me that we are indeed an important force, if we want to move our oneselves.
>
> So, I decided to start that move in nominating all thiese good ones (please
> add those that my 10 minutes check forgot - I apologize to them ):

Jefsey, I am complimented by your having included my name among some real
luminaries, but my stated intention not to be a Panel candidate this election
cycle remains firm.  I have a vision of what a Panelist *should* do for this
organization, and I know that my personal resources are not adequate to the
real task.

Thank you,
Jan Siren