Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: INEGroup

Dear Jeff,
I am sorry you decided to kill the ine gros' group yourself in publishing on this mailing list what was a private mail. This is both ine gross violation of the netiquette and stupid of yours since it terminates a good hoax. Too bad. I did not want you to do that.

However, everyone may now look at the mails of Jeff and enjoy seing that what he said about INEGroup is in way acceptable from a one single person group he obviously legitimately represents.
jfc

On 16:29 03/05/03, Jeff Williams said:
Jefsey, Danny and all fellow members,

J-F C. (Jefsey) Morfin wrote
> Dear Danny,
> I am quite surprised you have not understood INEGs for a very long.
>
> INEG means INE (one single, German) Gros (Big one, French) who acts as a
> representative for over 129 kilos strong people (250 lbs?). This is why he
> started with 117k members and now 11k more is a great risk for themselves,
> his own health first. He could have representef me at a time, but I am
> sorry, I am not in his league anymore.

  No Jefsey, INEGroup started with 24k members.  We have had
around 11k Chinese members for almost 2 years now and started
with only 800 members from China.  So not that many new chinese
members have joined in the past two years.