[atlarge-discuss] RE: @LARGE ELECTION: you have been nominated

Regretfully I must decline my nomination to stand for election to this
Panel, at this time as a Small Business owner and committed Internet user, I
believe my current volunteer roles / Board activities here in Australia,
within both ISOC-AU see http://www.isoc-au.org.au  and auDA see
http://www.auda.org.au  are my first priority and commitment. In many ways I
see the Policy work and development we are doing here in the ccTLD and 2TLD
levels, re most of the areas of interest this group are focused on, may
indeed be used in the future as Bench Mark  or Best Practice examples for
reference in an intelligent and workable approach to many if not most of
what needs to be done and lobbied for at the gTLD level. However I do intend
to maintain my interest and interaction with this organisation, as well as
my in principle support to both increasing Regional Focus, and the
development of an effective 'grass roots' or 'bottom up' structure  for our
icannatlarge community.  That said as a supporter of a division of powers
structure I would be more than happy to consider a role in future Committees
or Sub-Committees that may be created within such a model/structure.

Regards

Cheryl Langdon-Orr
7/05/2003 10:43:08 AM