Re: [atlarge-discuss] Danny's watchdog help

Dear Danny,
At least I appreciate the more educated tone.

But I am afraid you are the least able to rise these points for three reasons. Frist because you are not a member and always refused to build in here, wishing only to criticize. Two, because your other endeavors like http://icannia.org show that you have time and talent a plenty I miss and that you should have managed what I clumsily try to patch because other great peole did not. Three, may be because of your so many talents, you go too fast and miss many information and do not read enough what you comment. This drastically reduces your crediblity.

Like claiming this election was tainted because 23 nominees had been denied. When 19 had been mistakenly removed. What you say is not false, but too often it is not true either.

I agree in part with what you say. I disagree inpart too when you dream what you criticize and judging by your own rules for the world. But most of all, your unilateral point of view is of no interest. We are engaged in an election process and this is to the Members to multilaterally decide. Our role - if you want to share it in part - is only to make sure that the vote is carried as per the rules voted by those who have been elected to that end in a way which which will permit this community to develop.