Re: [atlarge-discuss] apologies on our common behalf

Jefsey is right about Dan being Nominated.
My apologies too to Dan and Jefsey.

For the record:

Dan Tobias was nominated by Joop Teernstra and seconded by Jefsey Morfin.

It is only "Muhammad H Chiang" who is not nominated.

Jefsey, my apologies to you too, but the point of that posting remains: would you please extend the nomination process just by a few days to get to a final agreed list of candidates and straighten out possible fakes or doubles?

It is better that those candidates who accept seek a Public confirmation of their nomination here on this list or in the forum.

-joop-