Re: [atlarge-discuss] Bob Crawford - Does he really exist? Chapter II

Bob or whomever you are and all fellow members,

  Thank you Bob or whomever you really are for this kind and
considerate note in response.  Much appreciated.

  I did leave you a voice mail with my name and phone number when
I called yesterday, and all my phone calls incoming and outbound
are recorded for future refrence or in case of denial of receipt
for legal purposes as per my legal council's suggestion.  I have
yet to receive a return call from you.  I shall try again later this
evening.  Do you have a direct line or phone # in your own
name?  Cell phone # perhaps?

  As for your ATT e-mail account.  It is rather odd that you received
an "a" as the account name.  I have forwarded this information along
to the ATT admin as well as the Ohio state Atty.'s office for further
analysis in order to perhaps establish that ATT account as being one
that actually belongs to someone self identified as "Bob Crawford".

Bob Crawford wrote:

> I am indeed Bob Crawford...  the Panel Candidate.
> I don't know Hugh Blair or how mail addressed to me was apparently answered
> by him.
>
> I do answer all email sent to me, as well as return
> all phone messages left on my toll-free number
> if the person is kind enough to leave me an address or phone number.
>
> My "strange" email address was given to me many years ago by AT&T
> while I was doing beta testing for them prior to their launch as an ISP.
>
> I moderate an online humor newsletter called "LiteStream."   Past issues can
> be seen at:
> http://www.onelist.com/archive/LiteStream
>
> Bob Crawford, Akron, Ohio
> a@att.net     866-866-6686
>
> ===================================
>
> jwkckid1 wrote:
>
> Hugh or is it Bob Crawford posing as Hugh and all fellow members,
>
>   Are you Bob Crawford or Hugh Blair?  I was asking for Bob
> Crawford to respond not Hugh Blair.
> See complete post: http://www.fitug.de/atlarge-discuss/0305/msg00745.html
> Unless you are both one in the same person?  As the E-Mail addresses
> don't seem to be the same, I can only guess as to which is which or
> whom is whom...  a@att.net - Bob Crawford or Another E-mail
> address for Hugh Blair?  Given the peculiarity of the e-mail
> address given for the entity claiming to be Bob Crawford
> I wonder if it isn't just another E-Mail address for Hugh Blair?
>
> Hugh Blair wrote:
>
> > >   Given that we still do not know if this person exists I took it
> > > upon myself to call his listed Phone # (866-866-6686) which only is
> > > a voice mail number and no identifying name associated with it.

    Pierre Abelard