Re: [atlarge-discuss] The Rights and Responsibilities of Voting...

Dear Walter:

You wrote:

> I also tire of incidents being restated as absolutes - if I mean always or
> never, I will say so.

I accept that I misunderstood you to the extent that you now explain that
your arguments were not meant to be absolutes, since you did not use the
words always or never.  My responses were absolutes as they apply to this
election and philosophically to any election with similar problems.

I am delighted to see that we agree on most of the important issues.
Especially the fact that anyone voting for a candidate they do not know
enough about to want on the Panel, should not damage another members votes
by recklessly (you don't seem to like the gambling reference) casting a vote
simply because it is his to cast.

That really was my entire argument.

Best regards, Ron