Re: [atlarge-discuss] FYI: Anonymity, identity and authority

Jeff H., and all fellow members,

  What really makes me laugh is that I have been in the DC area
5 times in the past 6 months and three of those times Danny was
not available or could not be reached.  I also until recently never
heard of Holger.  Yet I have been in germany recently and will
be returning sometime after July 4th.  Perhaps Holger could
find the precious time to meet me for a Coffee somewhere
in his country.  After all Germany has one of the finest rail
services in the world so it should be a very small disruption
to his surely busy schedule to find a place to meet at.  How about
it Holger?

Jeff Holt wrote:

> Hmmm, more good ideas...
>
> [snip]
> My point is, why can't we do all of these, and other methods other
> members
> might devise, using a combination of methods to suit all situations?
> For
> instance...
>
> BTW, I also recommend that Danny and Holger visit Texas to personally
> verify
> Jeff Williams, in penance for baiting him all the time!   (Sorry!
> Couldn't
> resist!)  :)
> [snip]
>
> In fact, I'll host them, provide transportation, and go with them myself
> since it seems to be a regional thing, lol....
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Jeff Holt
> Jefftttt@txucom.net
> www.tejas-info-services.com