Re: [atlarge-discuss] ELECTION REPORT

Abel Wisman wrote:

> What program does Jefsey use: Mailman (part of any RH Distro) available
> at http://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/mailman.html

I didn't ask you to explain anything to me about the workings of Jefsey's
"voting" mechanism, did I?  Why are you so quick to come to his aid?  Or
should I say "Claude's" aid...?

> What does he do with the program, nothing.

I'd like to be the judge of that myself.  Do you think that's possible
without your intercession?

<snip>

> Let's just finish this thing and get on

If Jefsey doesn't pony up the code for all of us to see, this will never
finish, I promise you.

--Sotiris Sotiropoulos