RE: [atlarge-discuss] Ballot questions

In other words, you dropped the ball again. Well thank you for admitting it.
However, if it wasn't feasible for you to run an election properly, you
could have appointed a temporary Panel for 3 months to run one for you. It
could have waited.

What I question is your judgment. You handed over your proxy vote to Jefsey
without informing the membership, who served as cover for you, but in
effect, the Polling Committee as a whole has mislead the membership into
believing you were involved in guiding the election process, for which
Jefsey was simply acting as spokesperson. As it happened, Jefsey has been
making decisions unilaterally, attaching your proxy vote to them, then
calling them a majority decision of the Polling Committee. That's a betrayal
of the public trust that was vested in you. Where is your loyalty?

And what is really objectionable is that you seem to be perfectly OK with
playing around with the institutional memory of the At large Movement, which
had, up to this point, expected, and received a certain standard of
integrity and accountability in the election process.

So the question now is what time have you set aside in your busy schedule
for sorting out this mess, if any?

For a start, the membership list needs to be verified against a copy of the
raw data to confirm that non-members did not get to vote, and that each
ballot arrived from the registered email address. If you don't have the time
to do it personally, then pick someone you trust and delegate. My choice
would be Joey Borda, not least because he's demonstrated an interest in
verification and an ability to deliver.

Joanna