Re: [atlarge-discuss] http://icannatlarge.com

Richard and all fellow members,

 I am afraid that I cannot agree with you here Richard.  Joops Polling
booth, although a good toolin the right hands is subject to what the right
hands that should be.  To date as was evident with the IDNO
joop had a tendancy to modify the data, and did so.  Hence
such a tool as the Voting/Polling booth needs proper independent
management and control.

    Pierre Abelard