Re: [atlarge-discuss] PANEL ELECTION - DAILY STATUS

Abel and all fellow members,

  I have yet to see this code Able.  I would like it to be independently
verified as you seem to believe it is.

  In  any event Jefsey-election is still a fraud even if this code
is good stuff, as such an election in this manner was not
approved by the membership prior to Jefsey/Eric/Bruce
initiating said Jefsey-Election.

Abel Wisman wrote:

> A. Jefsey DID send me the "watch.c" which I had a quick look at and can
> find nothing wrong with in the sense of manipulation whatsoever, the
> output will produce reports equal to the daily status we received the
> last 2 days.
>
> I do hope others that have asked received it as well and will be
> prepared to write a more thorough explanation as I feel at this moment
> that by doing that I do not add credibility to the source code.
>
> As I understand it the other panel members and the watchdogs have the
> same code, where the other panel-members also have the raw data while
> the watchdog have cleaned data (exclusive of headers and names of
> sender)
>
> At this moment in time there is no evidence of fraud, manipulation or
> otherwise mal-treatment of the voting.
>
> I suggest you come up with some evidence for yor accusations.
>
> As for your accusation below to my address and that of 2 other people on
> this list; I propose you come up with evidence of this as well and if
> you are not able to do so, we will probably never hear an apology.
>
> Abel

    Pierre Abelard