Re: [atlarge-discuss] Welcome [was: Perhaps you can explain...]

bruce@barelyadequate.info wrote:

Jeff Holt wrote:

| Sotiris and many more voice opinions similar it seems to my own - NO
| Election may be considered valid if the nomination process is
| cloaked in
| secrecy and all nominations and seconds are not public knowledge.

The nominations that were "cloaked in secrecy" were the ones submitted via
Joop's unofficial, alternate nominating process, which was started up wholly
on his own without consulting with anyone.  Why is Jefsey being beaten up
for someone else's failed process?

Care to comment on the "Claude Thielet" incident where Jefsey was caught using "Claude's" email address? Or would you rather ignore the whole thing and pretend it never happened?

--Sotiris Sotiropoulos