Re: [atlarge-discuss] and ALAC marches on

On 2003-05-30 01:04:54 +1200, Joop Teernstra wrote:

>>I can't.  The list software only records e-mail addresses.

> Then for the sake of transparency, we have to migrate. Mailman
> has better navigable archives , too.

Mailman can *optionally* record real names of list subscribers. When
you migrate, however, you'd start without any real names. Concerning
the archives, tastes might certainly differ; however, I prefer the
mhonarc archives we have for this list over the usual pipermail
archives generated by mailman.

(If you have a problem with the fact that I made the hosting
arrangements for this list, you are of course free to state that and
suggest migration for *that* reason.)

--
Thomas Roessler				<roessler@does-not-exist.org>