RE: [atlarge-discuss] Welcome [was: Perhaps you can explain...]

Oh! Dears. A typo I need to correct before everyone start shouting :-)

instead of:
"After the DoS on his mailbox, the fuss on the list, we CT resigned as a member and as a customer."

please read:
"After the DoS on his mailbox, the fuss on the list, we disputed and CT resigned as a member and as a customer."

jfc