RE: [atlarge-discuss] Watchdog members (fwd)

Uhhh sorry but if the list of names = a list of numbers then the numbers
CAN be used in this case, unless of course I am missing something here.

What happened to my understanding is that every name got a number, those
numbers are returned and checked without the watchdogs knowing what
number is what name, which is the same method used previously.

Abel

 ---
 - - 52 Ken           http://www.dorsai.org/~walts/          Sun 57 - -