Re: [atlarge-discuss] Rule of law

Abel wrote:

> Let us hope that new panels will not walk out and when they feel they
> can not longer function will at least instruct the election panel to
> organize new elections.

Abel:

Let us also hope that the Panel members will conduct themselves with decorum
in a civilized attempt to conduct the organization's business.  I hope that
they ignore any malicious and destructive component of member posts and use
only the constructive part of the critique.  History has shown that if Panel
members lower the level of their discourse to respond to malevolent attacks
in kind, they will surely destroy any hope of building a successful
leadership team.

Regards, Ron Sherwood