RE: [atlarge-discuss] LET'S GET GOING: Determining a Chair for the Panel

Posted on list for easy reference and archiving.

Few remarks:

There is a maillist for the panel, I suppose we use that, which auto
archives, archives are open to all to see.

I second the proposal for chair and agree upon 2 weeks.

For the time being however I would like the bvotes to be carried out in
the open on the maillist (panel list).
Time frames on voting can be short but should reflect timezones.

If for any reason the panel@icannatlarge.org is not available I can set
that up in 10 minutes, including web archive, using either mailman or
major-domo. Maillist admin would be the chair.

Regards

Abel