[atlarge-discuss] Provisional Membership Committee

I want to thank everyone listed at: http://atlarge.ca/membership.html for volunteering to be part of a provisional MC for the purposes of ensuring that the elected Panel is composed of verified, authentic individuals. Micheal Sherrill has sent me money via Paypal, so he is already verified. For the others, if you like, you can send me $1 via Paypal which I will refund to you, as that would be the simplest and speediest process. If that idea does not appeal to some of you, I would like for each of you to 1) come up with some other means of adequately proving your identity (this Committee has a wonderful opportunity to investigate various workable techniques), and 2) to provide me with a proper personal mailing address.

--Sotiris Sotiropoulos