RE: [atlarge-discuss] MEMEBRS AS WATCHDOGS - RECOUNT

Jefsey explained the possiblemiscounts already in his email earlier, I
suggest you read that and I hope to receive some email from watchdogs
and or members to either confirm or dispute my count.

I do not see this as a grave miscarriage of justice but honest and
simple mistakes made when relying on software, sometimes one has to
check, I was able to do so because the files are available.

For thos who want to check the files themselves they are in raw and zip
format available at ftp.icannatlarge.org user atlarge, passwd atlarge

Kind regards

Abel