Re: [atlarge-discuss] Posting point...

On 2 Jun 2003 at 9:37, Ron Sherwood wrote:

> Or should I too (along with most of the world) change my email client to
> some obscure program that will allow Mauro's certificate?

Well, there are *lots* of good reasons to dump Outhouse Excess and
use a more standards-compliant mail program that's not prone to
viruses...

I use Pegasus Mail myself, and didn't get any strange alerts or
blockages due to those security certificates...  I don't think my
program did anything *useful* with the security certificates, either,
though.  What program does?

--
Dan