  From: Jeff Holt
  To: 'Ron Sherwood' ; atlarge-discuss@lists.fitug.de
  Sent: Monday, June 02, 2003 10:05 AM
  Subject: RE: [atlarge-discuss] Posting point...

  I would hesitate to accuse anyone, but since my Outlook (using Word 2002) has no difficulty opening the mentioned signature and says nothing whatsoever about it being tampered with, perhaps you have misread or misunderstood what the Express version is trying to tell you?  It has been my experience that mere filtering using the Rules Wizard does not alter content, but if one tries to get too fancy and creates specialized filters there is always that possibility when adding code that errors creep into the process....  The comment suggesting the Mauro's emails have been tampered with is questionable and could be considered evidence that your email provider is being tapped, not that Mauro's emails are in some fashion invalid.  I hardly consider Outlook as it is included with MS Windows XP to be an "obscure" program.

  Here are the contents of what Outlook tells ME when I open the signature block:

  OK: Signed by mdrios@adinet.com.uy using RSA/SHA1 at 10:57:01 PM 6/1/2003.

  Sincerely,

  TTTT

  Jefftttt@txucom.net