Re: [atlarge-discuss] Membership fees

When you actually have an organization instead of empty promises perhaps I
will join...

so far I see no Charter, no bylaws, no mission, no incorporation, no funding,
and no membership rights -- you might call this an organization, but Texans
are known for their tall tales, aren't they?

<< Mr. Younger,

 When you register as a full, verified and certified member of this
 organization, perhaps some more weight will be added to your
 contributions.  Until then, I see no reason for you to try and tell the
 group how things should or should not be handled or managed.

 Sincerely,

 TTTT >>