Re: [atlarge-discuss] Provisional Membership Committee

Abel Wisman wrote:

I was one of the only 3 candidates that reached a perfect score on
verification.
Henceforth it is quite clear that I do NOT have any objections against
verification.

Excellent. Please send me your personal mailing details and I will prepare a registered mail letter for you.

Your impromptu action is not one spoken about in the panel, nor voted on
and has met not only my resistance.

Your resistace is neither here nor there, just like my resistance to the sham of "jfc's" election that you supported. Don't be a hypocrite now.
There has been both explicit and tacit support of my initiative, so I will continue undaunted.

Amiably,

--Sotiris Sotiropoulos