[atlarge-discuss] RE: Motion of Duty Transfer to the New Panel

I second this!

Congratulations to all the winners, and a big "thank you" to Jefsey and Eric
for staying the course, ad to all the watchdogs and interested members who
keept the election going!

Now . . . let's get to work!  :)

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon USA