Micheal Sherrill
From: Joop Teernstra <terastra@terabytz.co.nz>
Date:  Mon, 23 Jun 2003 14:57:54 +1200

At 08:45 p.m. 22/06/2003, Joanna Lane wrote:

>I can't even be bothered to work out how you arrived at your unfounded
>allegation from that statement,

That is regrettable. If you did, you would read the statement in the
context of your own actions in the past (preventing the members to vote for
icannatlarge.com) and in the context of my further statements about Charter
building.

However that is, I share your sad conclusion that this list is a waste of
time, where people who are supposed to stand on the same side of the fence
lose their energy in fighting each other on silly points, egged on by
"spectators" such as JW and his entourage.

I am unsubscribing here and see perhaps some of you back on the new
moderated members-only list. (soon to be)

-joop-

--
Micheal Sherrill

The owner of this signature has been authenticated by www.thawte.com as
a Real Person.  The owner is also a Notary of the Web of Trust for
www.thawte.com which is a third party verifier of high level
certification.  For more information go to their Web of Trust page at https://www.thawte.com/html/SUPPORT/wot/general.html