[atlarge-discuss] Re: [ncdnhc-discuss] WHOIS workshop comment submission address - Another ICANN Meeting flub-up!

Kathy and all,

  Yes it is a shame that STILL remote participation or even watching
remotely ICANN cannot seem to do in a stable manner when
so many have offered to provide it for them...

  One wonders how ICANN can actually expect for
the staakeholders/users to ever believe that they can
manage the DNS, let along the Ip address's, and
protocols for the internet...  . :-(.  They should
have ask Fox news to help them out.  I am fairly
sure Bill O'rielly would have been happy to have
the whole meeting on his "No Spin Zone" program!

KathrynKL@aol.com wrote:

>   I can't find it either.  Yesterday, it was easy to find and easy to
> use.
> Only the comments submission was screwed up so all comments from
> online
> participants bounced.
>
> Today, the comments email probably works, but there is no video
> stream.  This
> was an important meeting and we all should have been able to watch it
> :-(.
>
> Regards,
> Kathryn Kleiman
>

> > Is there a URL where I can follow the whois workshop online?
> >
> > What is the URL for the public forum online?

    Pierre Abelard