[atlarge-discuss] Time for Vote of No Confidence

@Large members,

Reviewing the Panel efforts to date, almost all have begun to contribute in some fashion, but there is one significant missing panelist.  In the time since the controversial election, this Panelist has made only three Postings to the Panel mailing list, has never voted on ANY of the Motions before the Panel, and has never replied to any efforts from the previous Verification & Certification effort.  It is my opinion that it is far past time to remove this ghost from the panel and add the person with the next highest number of votes, A. S. Mauro.

Therefore, I would make the motion to the entire membership for an immediate “No Confidence” vote on Sebastian Klein.  I hope that this will receive your immediate attention and that there will be a formal “Second” before more time is wasted trying “to make a horse drink after being led to the water”.

Regards T'all,

Jeff Holt

The Tall Tejas Traveler

www.tejas-info-services.com