[atlarge-discuss] RE : [atlarge-discuss] Abel's, Daniel'sand now Sotiris's double talk regarding our Web site http://ww

On 1 Jul 2003 at 21:14, Jeff Williams wrote:

>   I now can determine why you seem to continue to be frustrated
> in your comments on this thread, Daniel. Grep, will copy those
> php scripts if done properly.

No, it doesn't... "grep" is a utility to search for files, not copy
them, and if you don't have shell access to the server in the first
place, there's no way to grep (or copy) the raw files on it; you're
stuck saving whatever you can get in a web browser, which does *not*
include server-side code like PHP, server side includes, or
databases.

--
== Dan ==