Re: Mail Delivery (failure support@stiffyproductions.com)

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * AUTO RESPONDER  * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Please do not reply to this message, as you will only receive this message again.

Thank you for subscribing to Stiffy Productions, we pride ourselves in bringing you the finest in online adult entertainment.  We understand that you may have questions about your subscription, or may be having some difficulties.  As part of our strategy to give you the best in entertainment, we also wish to provide you with the best in customer support.  This is why we have created a very simple guide to resolve any issue you may be having in the shortest amount of time possible, so you can get back to doing the things you would rather be doing.

·	On this site you will be able to:
·	Solve any password difficulties
·	Cancel a subscription
·	Get an overview of our billing procedures
·	Answer any questions about our privacy policy
·	If all else fails, get in touch with a customer support representative

Now that we've gotten through that, here is the link to the customer support page:
http://www.stiffyproductions.com/support.html

Thank you once again for choosing Stiffy Productions,

Stiffy Support Staff