Partners

BRIGHT LOTTO
ANTWOORDNUMMER 15701,
1020 VG, AMSTERDAM, THE NETHERLANDS.

Ref: BTLP/841OFI/04
Batch: 04/04/VA43

WINNING NOTIFICATION:

We happily announce to you the draw of the Bright Lottery International
programsheld on the 26th of April 2004 in Bangkok, Thailand. Your e-mail
address attached to ticket number: 0013565 188 with Serial number 8286/03
drew the lucky numbers: 0328904411, which subsequently won you the lottery
in the category (A).

You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of US$1,000,000.00
(One million United States Dollars) in cash credited to file kcy/8012130/04.
This is from a total cash prize of US $ 10 Million dollars, shared amongst the
 first Ten (10) lucky winners in this category (A).

Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European booklet
representative office in Europe as indicated in your play coupon.

In view of the above, your 1,000,000.00 usd (One million United States
Dollars) would be released to you by our corresponding bank in Amsterdam, Holland.

Our European agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate
the release of your funds as soon as you contact him. All participants were selected
randomly from Worldwide Web site through computer draw system and extracted from over
100,000
websites. This promotion takes place annually.

For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information
confidential till
your claims is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever
manner you deem
fit to claim your prize. This is part of our precautionary measure to
avoid double claiming
and unwarranted abuse of this program by some unscrupulous elements.
Please be warned.

To file for your claim, please contact our fiduciary agent:
Mr. George Robort,
Email: grobot2003@netscape.net
Tel number: 0031642628580.
AMSTERDAM CENTRUM, OFFICE
NETHERLANDS.

To avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please quote your
reference/batch numbers
in any correspondences with us or our designated agent.

Congratulations once more from all members and staffs of this program.
Thank you for being
part of our promotional lottery program.

Thanks.

Congratulation

Mrs. Joyce Gygr
BRIGHT LOTTO Zonal Coordinator.