OEM Software traipse

snap, blotch. resilient analogue dope! hydrostatic archbishop.
Purchase the OEM version of Windows XP Professional and save $220!
Order Windows XP Professional now for just $50 (Free shipping & handling)

You might be wondering how we can offer high quality products such as Windows XP Professional and other great software titles for just a fraction of the retail costs. It's really quite simple. Let me explain. When you purchase software from a retail outlet, you're paying for more than just the software.

Special Offer #1
Windows XP Professional + Office XP Professional: $80
Order Now (Free shipping & handling)

You're paying for the packaging, the manuals, you're paying the sales clerk's wages for that 20 minutes he spent trying to sell you the software. You're paying for the shop's rent. At our online store, none of these costs are a problem. The software will be shipped to your door with nothing more than the CD and a unique registration code. No frills. Just the software you want at a price you can afford!

Special Offer #2
Adobe Photoshop 7 + Premiere 7 + Illustrator 10: $120
Order Now (Free shipping & handling)

So now you can see how we're able to offer such incredible prices. So what are you waiting for? Come and take a look at our online shop. You can choose from a wide range of products, from brands such as Microsoft, Adobe, Macromedia and Corel, amongst others, all at hugely discounted prices!

Special Offer #3
Macromedia Dreamwaver MX + Flash MX: $100
Order Now (Free shipping & handling)

And whatever you do, don't forget to take note of our special offers. You can save even more when you buy a software bundle such as the special offers mentioned in this email!

Click Here To See Our Entire Software Catalogue