ARE YOU TOO BUSY TO SEND OUT YOUR EMAILS YOURSELF?

Title: Untitled Document
EMAIL BLAST CAMPAIGNS

ARE YOU TOO BUSY TO SEND OUT YOUR EMAILS YOURSELF?
WHY NOT LET US DO IT FOR YOU?
HOW MANY WOULD YOU LIKE US TO BROADCAST FOR YOU?

PLEASE CHOOSE FORM THE FOLLOWING:
[ ] 5 Million ADDRESSES $400.00
[ ] 10 Million ADDRESSES $600.00
[ ] 20 Million ADDRESSES $1,000.00
[ ] 30 Million ADDRESSES $1,500.00

We use our own directory, so you do not need to pay one dime extra.

"69 percent of U.S. e-mail users have made purchases online, 59 percent have
Purchased in retail stores, 39 percent have purchased through catalogs,
34 percent through call centers and 20 percent through postal mail."

E-mail broadcasting is the simplest, fastest, and most effective way to
Communicate. Reach media messages, which invite recipients to respond live.

SEE HERE FOR DETAILS ON OUR CURRENT PROMOTIONS
No Software to Buy - Nothing to download
Lowest cost for broadcast - Guarantee!
E-Mail is a key component in maintaining contact with your customers!
Email Broadcasting

==DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS==
ONLY COMMUNICATE WITH US BY FAX

Fill out the Form below and fax it back to 1-240-371-0672

PLEASE PRINT OR TYPE CLEARLY BY CAPITAL LETTERS:

Email Address:
{ } Information regarding the available forms of payment.
{ } If you need more information it is quicker for us and for you to Communicate through email:
To be removed from the database please follow this link, http://notinusebiz/takeoff/takeoff.html