Investor Alert - This company just got new license - HOT

Title: Untitled Document
Great Announcement from SBWL

SBWl Has Been Granted Another FCC 23GHz Operating License in Las Vegas

GROUND BREAKING NEWS

SBWl Has Been Granted Another FCC 23GHz Operating License in Las Vegas

Read the news below - We believe this exciting news in addition to the big PR
campaign in the next 5 days will make SBWL move up and up and up....

Expect Huge Coverage - We believe this stock will Explode on Monday June 10th

SBWL will be profiled in 10-15 investor newsletters over the weekend.. Act today and
secure your position Today

+>+>+> Company Profile

SkyBridge Wireless Inc.
Symbol: BB: SBWL
Current Price: $0.03

In our opinion the stock price could go to $0.13 - 0.14 in the next 3-5 days
In our opinion the stock price could go to $0.16 - 0.18 in the next 10 days

Read the exciting news below

SkyBridge Wireless Inc. is positioned to produce solid growth, rapidly increasing revenues and impressive share value gains. Focused on High Growth Areas in High Growth Sectors, the company is focused on high-speed fixed wireless Internet access to businesses and communities in some of the nation's fastest-growing metropolitan markets, with initial efforts in Las Vegas, a very dynamic market. Wireless service allows customers to use the Internet at speeds up to 50 times faster than today's dial-up modems. As the desire for more information, communication and entertainment grows, so does the need for solutions to provide these services at high speed and at an acceptable cost. SkyBridge Wireless fixed wireless broadband access provides just that, offering solutions that meet the requirements of businesses and enterprises alike, at a fraction of the cost of wireline T-1 data connections, and can be installed and operational in a much shorter time than other data solutions. Wireless represents one of today's fastest-growing industry sectors. No assurance can be made that SkyBridge Wireless will accomplish its goals.

* NEWS RELEASE *

LAS VEGAS, Jun 8, 2004 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- SkyBridge Wireless Inc. (SBWL) announced the FCC has granted the company another 23GHz operating license to continue the expansion of its high-speed wireless backbone in Las Vegas. This 23GHz frequency operating license will allow for a more reliable network backbone transport, as well as increase network capacity greatly by allowing additional Access Points to be installed at the various sites SkyBridge Wireless Inc. has around Las Vegas. Jason Neiberger, SkyBridge Wireless Inc. president, stated, "This 23GHz backbone connection will replace an unlicensed and lower capacity link between the site at the Las Vegas Hilton and our Frontier Radio site in the south section of Las Vegas." He further added, "With this license in place we will be installing the next 23GHz Proxim Tsunami radios within the next 15 to 30 days, and will be adding additional Access Points to these sites, for increased customer capacity."

+>+>+> DISCLAIMER

Information within this email contains "forward looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements that express or involve discussions with respect to predictions, goals, expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, assumptions or future events or performance are not statements of historical fact and may be "forward looking statements."

Forward looking statements are based on expectations, estimates and projections at the time the statements are made that involve a number of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results or events to differ materially from those presently anticipated. Forward looking statements in this action may be identified through the use of words such as: "in our opinion","projects", "foresee", "expects", "estimates," "believes," "understands" "will," "part of: "anticipates," or that by statements indicating certain actions "may," "could," or "might" occur. All information provided within this email pertaining to investing, stocks, securities must be understood as information provided and not investment advice. we advise all readers and subscribers to seek advice from a registered professional securities representative before deciding to trade in stocks featured within this email. None of the material within this report shall be construed as any kind of investment advice. Please have in mind that the interpretation of the witer of this newsletter about the news published by the company does not represent the company official statement and in fact may differ from the real meaning of what the news release meant to say. Please read the news release by yourself and judge by yourself about the details in it.

In compliance with Section 17(b), we disclose the holding of SBWL shares prior to the publication of this report. Be aware of an inherent conflict of interest resulting from such holdings due to our intent to profit from the liquidation of these shares. Shares may be sold at any time, even after positive statements have been made regarding the above company. Since we own shares, there is an inherent conflict of interest in our statements and opinions. Readers of this publication are cautioned not to place undue reliance on forward-looking statements, which are based on certain assumptions and expectations involving various risks and uncertainties, that could cause results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward- looking statements.

Please be advised that nothing within this email shall constitute a solicitation or an offer to buy or sell any security mentioned herein. This newsletter is neither a registered investment advisor nor affiliated with any broker or dealer. All statements made are our express opinion only and should be treated as such. We may own, buy and sell any securities mentioned at any time. This report includes forward-looking statements within the meaning of The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements may include terms as "expect", "believe", "may", "will", "move","undervalued" and "intend" or similar terms. This newsletter was paid $12500 from third party to send this report. PLEASE DO YOUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE BEFORE INVESTING IN ANY PROFILED COMPANY. You may lose money from investing in Penny Stocks.