READ THE PROPOSAL AND GOD WILL BLESS YOU AS YOU REPLY ME,$14 MILLION.

Audit Department,
Union Bank Plc,
40,Marina Rd,Lagos.
calvin_stone4@virgilio.it

GOOD DAY TO YOU,
I am Mr CALVIN STONE the branch auditor in Union bank of nigeria,Lagos branch.I
have urgent and very confidential business proposition for you as a result
of what we presently have at hand.first Mr David Van Buskirk, from San Diego,
great industrialis and a contractor .

On the 31st of October 1999, Mr David Van Buskirk and his wife were involved
in a plane crash (Egypt Air Flight 990)which crashed into the Atlantic Ocean,
unfortunately they all lost their lives in the event of the accident.
On june,1999 Mr.David Van Buskirk made numbered time (fixed)deposit for
twenty-four calender months,valued USD$14.Million (Fourtheen million U.S
dollars)in my branch.

Upon maturity,i sent a routine notification to his forwarding adress but
got no reply.After a month,we sent a reminder and finally,we discovered
from his contract employers,the Nigerian Petroleum Corporation that Mr.David
Van Buskirk died from plan crash. On further investigation,i found out that
he died without making a (WILL),and all attempts to trace his next of kin
was fruitless.I therefore made further investigation and discovered that
Mr. David Van Buskirk did not declare any next of kin or relations in all
official documents,including his bank deposite paper work in my bank.

This sum of FOURTHEEN MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLAR (USD$14Million) is still
sitting in my bank and the interest is beign rolled over with his principal
sum at the end of each year.Consequently,my proposal is that i will like
you as a foreigner to stand in as the next of kin to Mr.David Van Buskirk
.

This is simple,i will like you to send, immedietelly your full names and
telephone number including your fax number.I will need you as a foreigner
acting as the next of kin and sole benefactor to the inheritance of Mr.
David Van Buskirk TO CLAIM THESE FUNDS.The money will be paid to you for
us to share in the ratio of (60% OF US$14 Million) for me and (40% of US$14
Million)for you. I want you to give me some kind of assurance that after
the completion of arrangement,you shall keep my own 60% as we agreed.

NOTE; There is no risk or failure at all because in this transaction,my"position"as
the branch auditor guarantees the 100% succesful execution of this particular
transaction.If you are interested,please reply immediately through my privat
e-mail.Upon your response,i shall then provide you my identity card with
more details and the statements of account to late David Van Buskirk that
will help you understand the transaction.

Please observe utmost confidentiality and be rest assured that this transaction
will be most profitable for both of us because i shall require your assistance
to invest my own share in your country. Awaiting your urgent reply through
my personal e-mail address calvin_stone4@virgilio.it

As soon as i recieve your reply my confidential
telephone number shall be given to you.

Thanks and regards,
Mr CALVIN STONE.