Market timing gives you the ability to prosper

Title: Untitled Document
Life Energy and Technology Holdings, Inc,
(OTC-BB: LETH)

Contract Announcements and Huge Newsletter Coverage for LETH

This Wednesday LETH will be profiled by some major newsletters
along with the release of significant news regarding explosive
sales. There will be huge volume and a strong price increase for
several days. These are the same newsletters that profiled AUML
last week.

They brought AUML from $ .20 to $2.90 in 11 days.

We know for certain that the same groups are going to profile
LETH starting on Wednesday.

We are very proud that we can share this information with you
so that you can make a profit out of it. It is highly advisable
to take a position in LETH as soon as possible, today before the
market closes or tomorrow.

LETH has 26 operating environmental systems in place worldwide
that convert assorted categories of waste into clean,
"green electricity." The Company is strongly positioned with
$36 Million in assets and $23 Million in cash, not including
a sales backlog exceeding $100 Million for their Biosphere
Process System. LETH is experiencing a breakout year and has
contracted to receive $250 Million in financing marked for
additional global expansion.

The stock has already bounced sharply from its 52-week low
and should continue to rocket skyward immediately. We think
the stock could easily reach $2 in less than a month.

Good luck and watch LETH fly this week!