OFFICE OF THE CHAIRMAN
CONTRACT AWARDING &
PROCUREMENT COMMITTEE
ECONOMIC COMMUNITY OF
WEST AFRICAN STATES (ECOWAS)
HEADQUARTERS LOME REPULIC OF TOGO
Please Reply through E-mail:
(alexogene2003@mail2world.com)
You can contact me by fax for more security 00228 221 86 95
TELEPHONE-00228 906 30 64

ECOWAS/Website---------------------www.ecowasfund.org

Dear Sir,

I AM Dr Omego Alex Egobia (KSM the chairman, contract awarding
and procurement committee of economic community of west
African states with headquarters in lome Togo Forgive my
indignation if this massage comes to you as a surprise and
if it might offend you with out your prior consent and
writing through this channel. I got your information in
business directories from togolaise chamber of commerce and
industries when l was searching for a reliable, honest and
trustworthy person to entrust this business with.

l was simply inspired and motivated to pick your
contact from many
name and lists in the directory . after discussing my
view and your profile with my colleagues , they were
very much satisfied and we decided to contact you
immediately for this mutual business relationship. We
wish to transfer the sum of (Twenty eight million, five
hundred thousand united states dollars) USD10.500 000 00
to your company account.

This fund was a residue of the over invoiced contract bills
awarded by us for the supply of ammunitions, hard/ soft
wares, pharmaceutical and medical items, light and heavy
duty vehicles, apparels and other administrative logistics
etc for ECOMOG in sierra-Leone and Liberia during the peace
keeping projects this deal was deliberately hatched out and
carefully protected with all attendant lope holes sealed
off. As the chairman of (CAC), l have the cooperation and
mandate of the financial director of the organization. We
arranged and over invoiced the contract funds supplied by
different companies from different countries during the
crisis.

It was our consensus to seek the assistance of a willing
foreigner to provide us with the facilities to transfer
this money out of west Africa this is born out of our
belief in the non- stable and spurious political nature of
this sub-region.

The original contractors have been duly paid by banque
centarle des etats de l, afrique del ouest (central bank of
the west African states) through our banker -ECO-BANK this
balance is suspended in the escrow accounts awaiting claims
by any foreign company of our choice. We intend to pay out
this fund NOW as the organization is winding up its
activities since the aim of returning PEACE to the
countries and the coast has been achieved. Based on the law
and ethics of employments, we as civil servants working
under this organization, are not allowed to operate a
foreign account.

This is the more reason why needed your assistance to
provide an account that can sustain this fund for safe
keeping and our future investment with your comprehensive
advise, assistance and partnership in your country .it is
however agreed, as the account owner in this deal to allow
you 20% of the total sum as compensation, 75%
be
held on trust for us while 5% will be used to defray
any incidenental charges and cost during the course of
the transaction .this transaction will be successfully
concluded within 14 days if you accord us your unalloyed
and due co-operation you should provide the following
YOUR COMPANY NAME WITH COMPLETE ADDRESS , TEL AND FAX
NUMBERS, the name of your bank its address, TEL/FAX AND
TELEX NUMBER. THE COMPLETE MAIL ADDRESS OF THE
BENEFICIARY upon the receipt of this information, the
document and approvals with texts will be sent to you for
confirmation and then forwarded to the organization for
ratification and Subsequent payment, as with the case of
all organized (sensitive) and conspired DEAL, so we solicit
for your unreserved
Confidentiality and Utmost secret in this business .we hope
to retire peacefully and lead a honorable business life
after ward. There is no risk involve.

Call me upon the receipt of this massage for more details
on my telephone number 00228 906 30 64 alternatively

ASAP

Thanks for your proper understanding
with regards
Dr Omego Alex Egobia
!Navega con el Internet Gratis de Amnet!
Descarga el Programa de Instalación. Para cualquier consulta llamar al 247-8000