[no subject]

RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS  # 16 OBIOMA STREET,  G. R A, ENUGU,  ENUGU STATE.  NIGERIA.   Dear,  Permit me to introduce myself to you. My name is Dr PETER CHIDIOBI.  A Top Management Official of one of the finance corporations  in The Federal Republic Of Nigeria.  I came to know about you in my private search for a reliable  person/company to handle an important assingment on behalf of my  Colleagues and  myself. As a matter of fact, I got your information from an  international trade directory.  Proposition, An American Eng.Smith William 66 years old,a Chemical  Engineer and an Oil Merchant here in Nigeria,has the sum of $56 million  in  our vaults.  Unfortunately, he died in an accident in the oil field a long time ago.  Efforts had been made by the management of my corporation through the  American Embassy in Nigeria to contact any of the deceased children but  to no avail,as we were made to understand he had no children and has  long !
 divorced from his wife of many years living him a lonely man.  Given  the skeletal information available to the corporation, it has so far  been impossible to reach any of the relatives. The situation left for  the  Management is to declare the deceased account dormant and revert the  Amount to trading on behalf of the interest of the corporation. In  order  to avoid this development, my Colleagues and I now seek your approval  to have you stand as a distant relative to Engr Andrew Smith, so that  the money would be released to you,Please do not get us wrong we are  only being ambitious. All documents and proofs to enable you get the  money will be carefully packaged once we receive your consent on this  proposal. May I assure you that this is safe and risk-free, as we have  taken  care of all necessary modalities to ensure a hitch-free movement. I  have the authority of my partners involved in this assignment to  propose  that should you be willing to!
  assist us in this,your share would be  30%.  I have reposed my co
nfidence in you and hope that you will  not disappoint me.  Best Regards,  DR PETER CHIDIOBI.